COVID-19 | Good Snowmobiler Guide
To get around safely, please follow these few guidelines.
Before the trip:
1. Check in advance to ensure that expected services (gas stations, restaurants, hotels) are open to visitors at the time of our ride using our interactive map;
2. Check if the vaccine passport is required in the businesses you wish to visit;
3. Confirm shelter’s opening hours by contacting snowmobile clubs;
4. Double check the trails conditions before leaving;
5. If you have been tested positive to COVID-19 or if you have symptoms, cancel or report your trip.
1. Respect sanitary measures in place:
• Physical distancing
• Face covering
• Hand cleaning
• Occupancy limits
2. Show your vaccine passport when requested;
3. Bring water, snacks, lunch and extra fuel with you.